Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Luph Surabaya, but I Miss PERTH!!!

Aaaarghhh....!!!! It had been 3 weeks, since my arrival in Perth. Since that, my brain and my power had to work hard, especially at school! It was because i had to do some tests, homeworks and tasks, which actually i had to submit it when i was in Perth. Fortunately, my teachers and my friends always support and help me.
Like one day, my literature teacher just asked me to tell my experiences while in Perth, in front of my classmates,
as my tasks. Meanwhile, all of my classmates had to do a presentation about some poems before. Ho ho... how lucky i was! Yeah..., but it was still not enough, because that is the only luck that i got :-(. For other subjects, my teachers kept giving me some tasks, homeworks and even tests. Hiks...Hiks... T_T


Hhh... although everything is always makes me busy, i still often think of my journey in Perth. I don't know, it has been how many times i played my handycam, just wanted to remember of my "Perth Life". So do my friends! They were really excited when they saw the building of MSHS. "It will be next 5 years, if we want that kind of building!", said one of my friend. Also when i told the lifestyle of Australian people, the education system of Australia (especially in MSHS), the city, the sitution at school, the differences at school, and my host family in Perth, they were really really really EXCITED!!! Even they jealous with me! ^_^.

However, i always proud as an Indonesian people, especially who live in Surabaya.
I have great government, (which arranged the program and afford our lifecost in Perth. Thank's for Surabaya Government!), also I have patient teachers (who has been teaching me, so i could got the ticket to go to Perth),
loyal friends (who always support and text me when i was in Perth) and great family (who always help me to prepare everything for my journey in Perth,
especially my parents who had given me some extra money while in Perth ^_^),
which not all Australian people have. For me, both of Surabaya and perth are great!!

2 comments:

ibu kate said...

Ah.... c-tha! Lovely to hear from you. You miss Perth and we all miss you too.

Dua jam yang lalu saya lewat rumah keluarga angkatmu dan rindu.... Kasihan deh loh ada banyak PR dan tugas di sekolah tetapi bagus sekali kamu bisa mengajar temen2 tentang Australia, sekolah dan cara hidup di sini.

Kapan ke Perth lagi dan berlayar di Sungai Swan?

Penny Coutas said...

Hi c-tha!! Great to hear from you! There is a saying that,
"Only two things in life are certain. Death and taxes"
Maybe we should change it to,
"Only two things in school life are certain. Homework and more homework."

Good luck! We miss you a lot!