Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back to Our Hometown

When I first arrived in Surabaya, I told my sisters how beautiful Perth is! They looked enthusiastic and be anxious to find out by themselves. They asked me a lot until my voice became husky. They asked about the environment, the school, the weather, the house-family, the teachers, the lessons, the food, the culture, friends, and so on.

Sesampainya di sekolah, they gave me alot of homeworks, and tests. Saya harus berusaha agar tidak ketinggalan pelajaran. Saya harus belajar lebih keras karena saya sudah kelas 12! But I do not regret that I had had a trip in Perth. It was a very very very nice experience. Saya tidak akan pernah melupakan pengalaman itu.

Thank you for Surabaya Government who had given this chance to us. Also for Melville Senior High School who had become a host school for us.

Thank you.

1 comment:

pobble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.