Thursday, August 9, 2007

I saw something new...

thanks Mum...
thanks Dad...
for inviting me to see that concert!

I was really surprised when I saw WA Government School Music Society Concert Series 2007 last night. What a spectacular concert!
Some students from various scools showed their performance there.
They showed their creativities, their talents, their abilities, and the most important thing their courage to showed their performance in front of a lot of people.
The another thing that makes me surprised is the enthusiasm of their families for giving more soul and supports to their beloved performers.

I can't imagine how proud being their parents!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heni,
Wah membuat saya kangen Perth. Sangat beruntung kamu bisa menikmati dan menonton konser di Perth. Ini adalah salah satu kebiasaan penduduk Australia untuk menikmati dan mengapresiasikan bakat dan talenta anak dan orang lain.

Semoga kamu belajar banyak dari pengalaman ini, ok

Salam buat 'orangtua'mu ya...


Josephine Ratna
AEC Surabaya