Sunday, August 5, 2007

Perth-Surabaya

I felt just like in my own country while in here. No, not because of the weather and the environment, but because of the warmness craeted by everyone here. Even though I'm a new comer here, they treated me the same as others. I saw many students come from different countries, also get the same treatment.

Saya sangat kagum dengan cara berpikir mereka. Semua orang adalah sama di sini. "Ibu" saya di sini, sama seperti Ibu saya sendiri. Dia memasak makanan yang enak dan selalu berusaha untuk membuat saya merasa nyaman.
Besides that, even if sometimes I didn't understand what "my family" said and kept on asking, they always explained it clearly and patiently. I'm sure, it must be annoying for us to repeat the word that we have said before for many times. I don't think that I could be that patient once I have the same matter. That's why, I hope my ability in English will be increased day by day because of my lessons at melville. I'm sure Melville could help me!

1 comment:

jarrad said...

melville high schhol is a great school. apparently over 50 languages are spoken. have a kool day.