Saturday, August 18, 2007

No Hands Waving

The wind blows so fast...
Carving an empty space inside...

I asked what it is...
Nobody answered...
I asked why it is there...
Nobody heard...

The warmth is starting to fade...
I dont want my tear drops fall...

Mengapa?
Engkau bertanya mengapa?

Coz, I never wanted the stars...
I never shout for the moon...
I like them right where they are...
All I wanted was to be here...

As long as i can..

Is this goodbye...
I might as well just die...
Dont care of what draws near...
All I wanted was to be here....

7 comments:

ibu kate said...

Aduh! Kata-kata Febri sangat dalam hati kecil!!!!

Thank you for posting those great photos on the blog too. Not only do viewers get a great sense of yur experiences in Australia, your folks back at home can look at you while you are away. Pasti kangan terus!

Only two days to go until you leave.... Oya! We're not allowed to mention the words 'last', 'leave', 'go' or 'final' from now on okay!

Can any viewer translate these words into Indonesian?

power.blue said...

hua...emg gak enak klo harus berpisah!hiks..hiks..

Nti space diary said...

Tidak ada pertemuan yang abadi,

Tapi...

Tidak ada juga perpisahan yang abadi,

Is that Right?! ^^

irsa's said...

What an awesome poem!!


Would u make me some??

Fernanda said...

Puisi kamu bagus sekali. Saya ingin saya bisu menulis kamu. Saya bisa lihat kamu mersa amat suka sastra. HEBAT!

Fernanda

rosa maria said...

Great poem!

I am also happy just to be here...

Anonymous said...

Menarik sekali.
Saya ingin sekali mengunjungi kamu di Surabaya. Puisi kamu indah sekali. Kamu pintar berbahasa Inggris. Saya senang kenal sama kamu.

sumpai jumpa