Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Wishes

Di hari ke delapan di Perth, saya minta 3 permintaan pada Tuhan...
  1. God, please make my days here go slowly. I don't want my adventure here will be over soon..
  2. God, if you make my days here go quickly, please change the program so that I'll have some more days here.
  3. God, if you don't grant my 2 wishes before, I have the last one!
    Please...Please...and please... record the lovely smiles of my family, mates, teachers and everyone here, in my mind. So that I can take it home and feel just like they're around me.

Semoga saja Tuhan mendengar doa saya.
Amien...

4 comments:

irsa's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
abdulien said...

Dylan u wish mate and by the way make ur own web next time hehehehehehehehehehehhe

Unknown said...

Talking about wishes.... one day I will go back and study in Australia..... unforgetable memories and friends...


Study in Australia.... great
Study in Indonesia.... great

Dee said...

G'day Sita. Hope your wish is granted. Have fun....Enjoy!!